Monday, May 28, 2012

5...4...3...2...1...Blog Off!

This blog is going to be (gulp) all things EVA.  What I'm doing, what films are upcoming, what is developing, happening, going on and blowing up - mostly in connection with th entertainment industry.  I may even throw out advice from time to time.  There will definitely be shout-outs, digital high fives and html hollas to other people that cross my career path.  One thing I'm all about is giving credit where credit is due.  Another thing I'm about is being completely honest in my assessments, critiques and recounts of experiences and situations. Warning: I might review a film or two as well because hey, I love to watch movies. Don't you? On top of all of this, I LOVE to share good news - a great film I've seen, a great person I've met, a great class I'm taking, etc etc etc.  I won't go so far as to say "no holds barred" in this blog, but there will definitely be an onslaught of entertainment-related information. Keep reading for the latest and thank you for visiting my blog.

Much love,
Eva Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment